24th Annual Oktoberfest – a FREE Event!
Are you ready for one of South Tahoe's favorite annual events? Camp Richardson's Oktoberfest 2018 is almost here! Join us the first weekend of October for fun and laughs for the whole family -- and it's FREE to attend. Enjoy great food, music, family games and activities, and our famous Beer and Wine Garden.
An Event for the Whole Family on Lake Tahoe's South Shore
What makes Camp Richardson’s Oktoberfest in Lake Tahoe special? It's the huge variety of entertainment and family-friendly activities to choose from that sets our celebration apart from the rest. Sip from souvenir beer mugs and sink your teeth into some IPA beer-infused bratwurst created specifically for us. Thrill the kids with a trip to the face painting booth before heading to the bouncy house to burn off some energy.
A well-stocked beer and wine garden, tons of delicious food and desserts, and great live music to dance to. And it's FREE TO ATTEND!
Don't miss a thing! Sign up with your email for updates.
- Live Music from the crowd-pleasing “Gruber Family Band”
- Food & Desserts
- Bratwurst-Eating Contest Sunday at 3pm
- Over 40 Craft Booths
- Famous Beer & Wine Garden
- Pumpkin Patch
- Face Painting
- Costume Contests for Adults (and PUPS!)
- Miss Marcia and Her Dancers
- Souvenir Beer Mugs & Shirts (purchase shirts at the Camp Rich Booth)
- Bouncy Castle
- Free Parking in Eagles Nest Campground & Bike Valet @ Mountain Sports